Sumavision provides outstanding broadcasting quality transmission system that broadcast-specific, SDI-based functionality alongside IP. Sumavision SDN controller is a complete solution that includes orchestration, monitoring, and analysis tools that have full control of high-capacity switches and edge IPGs.
The SDN is a software control solution deployed in a COTS based on open standard protocols. It also supports IP/SDI hybrid networks and works within existing workflow with no operational disruptions. Sumavision SDN offers compatibility with automation, tally, multiviewer, other devices in the facility.
Sumavision SDN Controller: allows content providers to seamlessly transition from SDI to IP without compromise. As the controller, it leverages Sumavision 10/25G/100GE high-capacity switches/routers, media IP gateways, and Sumavision traditional SDI products such as EMR3.0 series and stream platforms.
Sumavision Edge-IPG converting real-time, uncompressed/JPGE-XS baseband video using SMPTE 2022-6/SMPET2110/SMPTE2059 protocol for distribution over 10/25G/100G GigE networks, the gateways support any mix of 12G-SDI/ 3G/HDSDI production workflows over IP networks.
• Standards based IP in Action (SMPTE, VSF, EBU, etc.)
• Bidirectional transport of SD/HD/3G-SDI/12G-SDI video signal.
• Flexible SFP+ Ethernet: 10G/25G/100G Ethernet I/O.
• Interoperability (From legacy SDI systems to a virtualized, IP-based environment).
• Central location for controlling routing products, Support 3rd party routers.
• Implement a true COTS solution based on open standards.
• Support Multi-screen encoding, 4K, 8K, HDR, WCG.
• Support traffic monitoring, traffic speed limit, traffic information topology and so on.
• Leverages AMWA NMOS IS-04 and IS-05 to integrate compliant 3rd party devices.
• Central location for controlling.
• Setup & monitoring parameters from a central web interface.
• Provides central storage and recall.
• Events generation, edition, self-define edition, live recording.
• Timeline view, List view, tasks editing preview.
• Progressing and status of multiple tasks.
• Provide centralized management of multiple channel playout and branding system (chopping, doting, logo inserters, OSD).
• Integrated tally system to config and management tally state and status from discrete devices.
• Support system backup and restore based on time baseline.
• Support automatic switching between active and standby systems with Virtual IP.
• Support switching mode setting (manual mode, automatic mode).
• Support running condition monitoring of Primary and secondary server.
• Support for custom Synchronized data content.