Sumavision SP20 HEVC encoder is market leading broadcasting level encoder. The encoder supports 8K or four UHD HEVC encode at 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 Chroma subsampling and 8 or 10 bits in real-time with extreme low latency. Fully firmware upgradeable, the encoders offer a smooth and cost-effective migration path to HEVC UHD/8K 4:2:2 10-bit compression schemes, making them among the most versatile contribution encoders available.
Sumavision SP20– 8K portable encoder is simple to operate and easy to carry, and can be flexibly applied to news gathering, sports reports and other outfield application scenarios. The 8K portable backpack adopts the standard SRT protocol for reliable, stable, low-latency, and secure public network transmission of real data, and can be perfectly compatible with manufacturers' terminals that comply with the protocol. 8K high image quality, low latency, and HDR will bring users the ultimate video experience. At the same time, through AES encryption, end-to-end video transmission security can be guaranteed.
• 8K/UHD HEVC embedded hardware design broadcasting level encoding.
• Offers interoperability with Broadcom 4G/5G wireless module.
• Support 4* SDI interface input.
• Support UDP, SRT, RIST protocol transmission.
• Support the use of AES128-bit key to encrypt the video transmission.
• Built-in 5G module, can also access 5G network through CPE and mobile phone, built-in 5G millimeter wave module (different versions).
• Support touch and input image preview.