Sumavision 10K115 V2.0 is market leading multi-channel* encoder. The high performance significantly enhancesbandwidth efficiency, and provides both HD and UHD of superior quality video using HEVC encoding.The encoder supports both HD, 4K, HEVC encode at 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 Chroma subsampling and 8 or 10 bits.Fullyfirmware upgradeable, the encoders offer a smooth and cost-effective migration path from MPEG-4 HD 4:2:0 8-bit toHEVC HD 4:2:2 10-bit compression schemes, making them among the most versatile contribution encoders available.Leveraging Sumavision’s expertise and market leadership, the 10K115 Series has proven itself as the most easy to use encoding platform for Cable, Satellite, IPTV or Terrestrial applications available today.
• Up to 4×4K, and 16×HD HEVC encoding per Video Encoding: HEVC main/main10/main10-422 chassis.
• Video Encoding: HEVC main/main10/main10-422.
• Support 3G-SDI(SMPET ST 425-5) input and 12G–SDI input.
• Support 2 10GigE inputs.
• Up to 8 pairs of stereo audio encoding per video (UHD).
• Support SRT, RIST, RTMP.
• Ultra Low Latency less than 100ms.
• Audio encoding: MPEG-1 Layer2, AAC LC, HE AAC v2, DD5.1,DD+7.1.
• Support various TT, AFD data formats*.
• Easy to use web-based interface simplifies installation and remote management.
Sumavision 10K215 is a CPU+ASIC-based multi-format (H.265/H.264/AVS/MPGE2) professional decoder and media gateway that is perfect for contribution and primary distribution applications. The platform’s architecture provides content providers and broadcasters with maximum flexibility, which is paramount in today’s market. Contribution encoding is the critical step to achieve a superior end-user experience. With its wide range of encoding tools, HEVC offers incredible compression efficiency, making live UHD/HD/SD in both 8-bit and 10-bit delivery achievable for IP/fiber networks.
10K215 is also media gateway that transferring transport streams to IP protocols like SRT, RIST, RTMP.
• 1RU rack mount, dual hot-swappable power supplies.
• 2 x 10-GbE and 4x USB ports, 5G network is supported.
• Multi-format MPEG-2/H.264/HEVC 4:2:0/4:2:2 8/10 bit.
• Support 4K/HD HEVC decoding via, 4x3G-SDI, or 12G-SDI outputs.
• Support SMPTE 2110 Video over IP outputs.
• Support SRT /UDP/RIST, and transferring between TS over UDP and SRT/RIST.
• Cloudy Ready.
• Support IPv4.
• WEB, SNMP, NBI.