Sumavision D8120 IRD can receive up to 4 DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C/8VSB/ISDB-T channels and decode a MPEG-2 or MPEG-4, HD or SD service and deliver outstanding video and audio performance via HD/SD-SDI output or analog/composite video output. Its sleek packaging design fits in a standard 19” relay rack and requires only a single rack unit of space.
D8120 is a powerful digital headend product capable of the simultaneous decryption of up to 32 services via 4 CAM card slots. With advanced modulation support, the D8120 can output a full transport multiplex with both MPEG-2 and/or MPEG-4 services at an information rate of up to 213 Mbps. It comes equipped with industry-standard interfaces, such as 4 ASI outputs, that enable seamless connection to headend equipment.
• Up to 4 RF Inputs (DVB-S/S2/T/T2/C/8VSB/ISDB-T)
• 2 GE ports, 2 ASI inputs and 4 ASI outputs
• Multi-format MPEG-2/H.264/AVS+ HD/SD processing
• Audio decoding: Mpeg-1 layer II, AAC-LC, HE-AAC,Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus, LPCM Audio, Dolby Digital Pass through, DRA
• Up to 4 independent CAM card slots for satellite receiving module
• Support CC & TT
• Support FRAME_SYNC, synchronized decoding input;
• GPS 1pps/10MHz Clock, GEN_LOCK
• 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port for SNMP and web browser monitoring and control