Sumavision E8310 is a market leading multi-channel encoder. The high performance significantly enhances bandwidth efficiency and provides up to Eight high definition (HD) channels of superior quality video using either H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding. Leveraging Sumavision’s expertise and market leadership, the E8310 Series has proven itself as the most easy-to-use encoding platform for Cable, Satellite, IPTV or Terrestrial applications available today.
• Up to 8 HD encoding channels
• Up to 8 pairs of stereo channels
• Video Encoding: H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC
• Audio encoding: MPEG-1 Layer2, AAC 2.0, Dolby Digital 2.0/5.1, Dolby Digital Plus 2.0/5.1
• HD-SDI or HDMI input for each channel
• 4 ASI inputs and outputs makes flexible
• Input/output via two GbE ports
• Support various VBI, TT, AFD data formats
• Easy to use web-based interface simplifies installation and remote management
E8310 provide outstanding broadcasting video quality encoding technology at an attractive price, making it an idea choice for CAPEX investment.
Supporting up to 8 video and 8 pairs of stereo channels in a 1RU chassis, Low power consumption improves cooling efficiency and reduces utility bills.
E8310 accepts both HD-SDI/HDMI/ASI/IP inputs and offers ASI/IP outputs, fitting seamlessly into virtually any operating environment.
E8310 easy-to-use web-based user interface simplifies installation and remote management.Support for SUMAVISION Multiplexing Element Manager and SUMAVISION Device Controller with a comprehensive set of distributed configuration and monitoring capabilities via both WEB and SNMP.