Sumavision outdoor R-CMTS involves DOCSIS 3.0/ 3.1 devices, which can be used in DCA architecture and improve bandwidth greatly.
CC8800-C/D/E R-CMTS are based on DOCSIS 3.0, and cooperating with OLT or switch, CC8800-C/D/E R-CMTS can be deployed in community or building where optical nodes exist to provide 100M and even larger bandwidth.
Sumavision CC8800-F series DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 R-CMTS are the next generation DOCSIS devices, whose throughput can be up to 10G+, so they meet the gigabit bandwidth requirement which is or will be the trend in the next few years.
Sumavision CC8800-D series DOCSIS 3.0/3.1 headend CMTS are standard 1RU device, and are suitable to be deployed in operators’ control room or be used in industrial scenarios like hotel etc.
Same with outdoor R-CMTS, cassette CMTS can provide great guarantee for bandwidth and QoS. Besides, due to the cassette design, CC8800-D series CMTS provide tremendous convenience for deployment.
• Field type products suitable for outdoor deployment
• Support both DOCSIS and EQAM, support video/internet/voice services
• Throughput: 16 downstream * 4 upstream, up to 920Mbps for one equipment
• Power supply: Cable-based power supply (AC60V/ 90V) or Local power supply (AC110V/ 220V)
• Physical ports: for CC8800-C, support 4RF in/4 RF out or optical receiver inside; for CC8800-E, support 1RF in/2 RF out or optical receiver inside.
• (Optional) CWDM module
• A variety of installation methods: supports field installation, corridor installation, wall-mounted and hanging-cable installation
• Support NMS management platform and support WEBGUI
• International certifications：CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, VCCI, JCTEA, KDDI, Softbank, etc.
• Allow service providers to rapidly and cost effectively deliver broadband services over the existing coax plant
• Fully compatible with standard DOCSIS provisioning system, fully compatible with existing DOCSIS 2.0/3.0 cable modems, thus the existing investment is protected
• Smooth evolution: compatible with existing headend provision platform, CM terminal and support network evolution smoothly
• High bandwidth: Gigabit level access device, higher bandwidth on next generation product, can satisfy the future network requirements
• Better cost-effective: the unit price of bandwidth has greatly reduced compared with traditional CMTS
• Support PacketCable/ PCMM, and multi-service applications including internet, video and interactive VOD application
• Support DOCSIS 3.1, compatible with DOCSIS3.0/2.0/ C-DOCSIS
• Support DAA access architecture, support operation and management though remote distributed controller
• Support up to 6*OFDM and 2*OFDMA, supports 10Gbps+ throughput per fiber node
• Support up to 1K CMs
• Support DOCSIS, PacketCable/PCMM EQAM and Optical receiver, which can satisfy applications including internet, voice, VoD and CATV application
• Inner modular structure, which is easier to change part of the device
• More installation methods: supports field installation, corridor installation, wall-mounted and hanging-cable installation
• A variety of management and maintenance modes: support CLI/standalone Web/NMS/EMS, and other management