As broadcasters migrate to IP-based transport, Sumavision S020 converting real-time, uncompressed, basebandvideo using SMPTE 2022-6/SMPTE 2110/AES67 protocol for distribution over 10 GigE networks. The gateways supportany mix of 3G/HD/SD-SDI production workflows over IP networks. With bidirectional I/O in combinations of 16 in/4out, the platform is designed to bridge traditional coaxial networks into emerging 10G Ethernet networks.
• Standards based IP in Action (SMPTE, VSF, EBU, etc.)
• Bidirectional transport of SD/HD/3G-SDI video signal over 10 GigE link
• Flexible SFP+ Ethernet: 6x10GbE I/O
• Interoperability (From legacy SDI systems to a virtualized, IP-based environment)
• Pay-as-you-go Upgradeable (SMPTE 2059/2022-6/-7/2110-10/20/30/40AES67, etc.)
• Application scenario (Achieve IP-based production, storage and distribution capabilities)
• Remote site connects